How to setup IPT Call Center System
IPT Call Center System is a feature that allows phone lines to be connected to the IPT Point Of Sale customer database.
When a call comes in, the IPT Point Of Sale operator has the ability to accept the call which opens an order with which is associated with the customer calling.
- You know who's calling before your answer the phone.
- Increase customer satisfaction through faster turnover.
- IPT Point Of Sale integrates with the IPT Call Center System to link phone numbers to customer orders quickly.
Download IPT Call Center System
Download IPT Call for Smartphone to get phone number from an incoming call
Notes: At this time, we don't support iOS (iPhone).
A. How to Enable Call Center for IPT Point Of Sale
B. How to Test Phone Call
C. Notifications Filter
D. Start IPT Call Center System when I start Windows
A. How to Enable Call Center for IPT Point Of Sale.
B. How to Test Phone Call.
1. You have to enable Call Center for IPT Point Of Sale.
2. Make sure IPT Point Of Sale is running.
3. Make sure your phone and your POS are connected to the same local network (Router Wifi).
4. Take a phone call or on your phone, run IPT Call Center ID app. Select Help (?). Press Incoming Call.
Notes: Sometimes Wifi doesn't work unless you turn it OFF then ON again.
How To Turn On Off Wifi on iPhone
C. Notifications Filter.
Default, IPT Call Center System will notify the all POS. I want to notify one POS (POS 1). Please set PIN.
D. Start IPT Call Center System when I start Windows.
1. Sometimes Antivirus Software might prevent you from getting connected. You can see if the connection issue is caused by Antivirus Software by turning it off temporarily.
2. Sometimes Windows Firewall might prevent you from getting connected. You can see if the connection issue is caused by Windows Firewall by turning it off temporarily. Turn Windows Firewall OFF for the all computers. Then RESTART the all computers.
How to turn the firewall OFF